- Quezon City, Philippines279 E. Rodriguez, Sr. Blvd., Quezon City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Admits patient who are eligible in the unit based on eligibility criteria for the nursing unit.
- Provides clean and therapeutic environment in compliance to safety codes, infection control standards and other regulatory bodies.
- Formulates appropriate nursing diagnosis based on assessment data and implements Integrated Care Plan safely and effectively utilizing evidence-based nursing interventions.
- Assists in the performance of medical- surgical procedures at patient’s bedside based on policy and protocol.
- Monitors patient’s health status regularly based on patient’s needs (e.g. progressive care, intensive care) and promptly refers to physicians any significant changes in patient’s parameters and conditions.
- Collaborates with all patient care units on the holistic management of patients, refers patient’s clinical conditions using Clinical Team Messaging System or the regular unit phone safely and appropriately.
- Utilizes healthcare system of informatics to support delivery of care.
- Provides psychological, emotional, social, spiritual support and teachings to patients and significant others to engage a partnering relationship towards patient’s recovery and end of life care.
- Accurately documents nursing care rendered to patients while maintaining integrity, safety, access and security.
- Provides prevention measures and patient education for NSI and great patient experience to patients and/or families.
- Abides by established norms in the nursing practice based on the Philippine Nursing Law and other legal, regulatory and international requirements essential to safe nursing practice such as in contracts, waivers, and various consents.
- Actively participates in Nursing-related activities and initiatives, continuous education and trainings, staff development, accreditations, and research.
STAFF NURSE - REGISTERED NURSE
- PRC REGISTERED NURSE
- Newly Board Passers are welcome to apply
- With working experiences as a Staff Nurse, Clinic Nurse, PDN, or any equivalent
- Compassionate and Hardworking
- Good Communication and Customer Service Skills
- Willing to work at ST. LUKE'S MEDICAL CENTER QUEZON CITY
- Full time regular positions are available
- Application process is subject directly for Hiring and Employment
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.