Quality Management Specialist
- Quezon City, PhilippinesTalent Acquisition Department, 6th Floor, Annex 2 Building, 279 E. Rodriguez, Sr. Blvd., Quezon City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Develops a database system the will facilitate easy access and retrieval of data/information relevant to quality and patient safety incidences.
- Analyzes and establishes patient safety data. Analysis would include the use of quality tools and simple statistics.
- Establish mechanisms that will ensure information is used to improve quality and patient care processes and outcomes
- Participates in the objective setting, planning and annual performance review of the office. This also includes budget preparation and resource utilization and allocation.
- Manages and handles the identification of potential risks relevant to occurrence of patient safety events.
- Gathers and reports pertinent information from records under the supervision and in accordance with the Medical Center's established policies and procedures.
- Develops or conceptualizes module and program on quality or any intervention that will be assigned by the CQO or the Quality Manager
- Designs monitoring tool or any other form the will evaluate effectiveness or measure outcomes of any quality program assigned by the CQO or the Quality Manager.
- Performs follow through and audit of action plans from Risk Reduction Management Committee and prepares the necessary documentation and reports.
- Prepares policies, procedures and any other document relevant to patient safety occurrence and operations of the QPS office.
- Coordinates and manages the logistics of business meetings, other committee meetings and activities pertaining to data management or where the CQO or Quality Manager is actively involved.
- Graduate of Nursing, Behavioral Science, or any paramedical courses
- Minimum of three (3) years work experience in a quality set up in a supervisory or officer level preferably in a healthcare industry
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.