HR Assistant Manager || Pampanga
- Angeles, PhilippinesAngeles, Central Luzon, PhilippinesAngelesCentral LuzonPhilippines
- Full time
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources Office
- Manages the administration of human resources policies, procedures, and programs.
- Develops and administers various HR plans and procedures for all company personnel.
- Whilst reporting to HR Manager, he/she will oversee the department's plans and execution of such, for the whole organization.
- Plans, organizes and controls activities of the department.
- Create recruitment strategies for all manpower; furnishes reports and maintans department records and reports.
- Performs other duties identified by the HR Manager and General Manager.
- Reports any food safety issues to higher management.
- Performs other duties as maybe assigned from time to time.
- Must be willing to go through a shifting schedule.
- Social Perceptiveness
- Active Listening
- Dealing with Complexity
- Good judgment
- Very effective organizational skills;
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy;
- Effective verbal and listening
- Decision-making skills;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Team building skills;
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Commerce, Economics, Human Resource Management, Marketing, Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.