- Makati, PhilippinesLPL Towers, 112 Legaspi Street, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- In charge of end-to-end recruitment across different roles.
- Conducts pre-and on-boarding of New Hire;
- Manpower Planning
- Internal Movement
- Employer Branding/ External Job Posting
- Internship Program/ Job Fair
- Exit Interview & Attrition/ Turn-over Analysis
- Key Talent Retention
- Flight Risk Vulnerability Analysis
- Change of Employment Status
- Implements the employee relations programs including employee welfare and services, industrial relations, staff communication, rewards and recognition, employee retention and employee activities of his assigned clients.
- Recommends manpower sourcing strategies, disciplinary actions for offenses, employee programs, salary in job offers, and corrective methods for people concerns
- Validates manpower request in accordance with budget
- Liaises and meets assigned clients for other HR needs, ensuring timely and appropriate actions. Assesses business needs of clients and provides appropriate HR response/solutions to achieve those needs.
- Initiates the disciplinary action process, ensuring that due process is rendered to employees by a) reviewing the notice to explain; b) investigating facts of the case; c) conducting hearing and/or assuring that all involved parties are heard; Makes recommendations on the appropriate disciplinary sanction.
- Initiates, recommends and implements employee relations activities/programs that improve the quality of work life of his assigned clients.
- Prepares and submits monthly exit interview reports, HR incidences and complaints, summary of disciplinary action cases, etc.
- Communicates and provides strategic insights on HR policy interpretation and implementation to the respective clients.
- Promotes and provides venue for employee feedback / complaints / concerns, and ensures speedy response and action to meet internal customer expectation.
- Observes established safety and health standard procedures / regulations in carrying out duties and responsibilities.
- Performs other job-related duties that may be assigned by superior from time.
- College Graduate. Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Behavioral Science, Human Resources Management, or any related field
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and leadership skills
- Able to work both on a team (as member and/or leader) and independently to deliver results
- Knowledge of local labor laws and practices.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of recruitment experience; two to three (2-3) years of which is in supervisory capacity.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- LPL Towers, 112 Legaspi Street, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Renewables / Environment
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.