- Performing audit procedures including, but not limited to, inquiry of concerned personnel, observation on execution of procedures, verification of data and inspection of documents.
- Communicates the initial observations and findings with concerned personnel and settle resolution to address audit issue, otherwise, elevate the matter to the Department Manager.
- Refers significant findings, whether be preliminaryor final, to Warehouse Manager.
- Initiates reorientation of concerned personnel if compliance audit results are weak.
- Formulates and designs procedures regarding regular conduct of operations subject to approval of the management.
- Issues updates or modification of established procedures, as deemed neccessary.
- Carries out surprise cash count of funds and spot count of merchandise.
- Performs audit requested by appropriate personnel.
- Assists Inventory Control Unit in monitoring inventory balances, both in quantity and cost.
- Participates in annual inventory counts.
- Witnesses pull-out and disposal of merchandise (in the absence of the Inventory Control Staff).
- Witnesses delivery and transfer of non-trade items such as fixed assets and supplies.
- Performs other tasks may be assigned by immediate superior.
- With atleast one (1) year experience in related field.
- Keen attention to details.
- Assertive and a team player.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Excellent communication skills, on both oral and written.
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Accountancy [Internal Audit]
- Cooperatives [Financial Management & Accounting]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.