- The position's main responsibility is to build and improve good relations with host communities through the implementation of CSR projects, organizing or facilitating community engagements, and management of community issues.
- Develop and implement a stakeholder engagement plan for host communities, government agencies/authorities at the local and national level, and NGO's or similar organization.
- College degree in the field of economics, sociology, urban and regional planning, and other social science fields.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in dealing with local governments and communities through planning/implementation/monitoring of projects at the local level
- Working knowledge of Corporate Social Responsibility
- Comprehensive understanding of DOE/government regulations on community development roles of power generation projects
- Ability to immerse in communities and implement consultative activities
- Preferably with host community network & skill in the local dialect
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Ramon, Cagayan Valley, Philippines
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.