Employer Brand Manager
- Pasay, PhilippinesBuilding F Jose W Diokno Boulevard Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasay, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasayMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
About the role:
Reporting to the AVP for Executive Recruitment, the Employer Brand Manager is responsible for developing and implementing employer branding strategies to attract the best talents to the organization. This role is at the heart of our ambition to be an “Employer of Choice”.
This is a newly created position and a highly collaborative role; you will work closely with Recruitment, Human Resources, Marketing, and other stakeholders.
Job Location: Corporate Office, Pasay City
- Responsible for the development, execution, and roll-out of recruitment marketing campaigns and candidate experience programs.
- Manage SM Retail’s career website, LinkedIn career page, and other social media platforms.
- Create, uncover and articulate personal and inspirational employee stories to support the employer brand.
- Work closely with PR and other internal teams to bring employee stories to life for external candidates.
- Develop engaging content on social media platforms, monitoring posts and managing online communities to build brand awareness and consideration for SM Retail as an employer of choice.
- Proactively address any issues and react decisively to any potential media criticism, working closely with Corporate Communications team.
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of recruitment marketing campaigns on an ongoing basis to ensure maximum ROI and provide feedback of these results to stakeholders.
- Ensure effective planning, budgeting of activities and campaigns (online and offline)
- Develop branding materials and content for employer branding and recruitment events.
- Uncover insights that help optimize candidate communication and the digital content strategy by using candidate research and performance metrics.
- Well versed in using LinkedIn and other job boards, with a good understanding of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media platforms.
- Experience in marketing and current knowledge of trends and innovations in traditional and digital media.
- Ability to work independently, lead initiatives and build strong productive partnerships with stakeholders.
- Ability to operate collaboratively – proven ability to easily, naturally develop great relationships across the organization
- Technologically savvy with excellent computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or any business-related discipline.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Human Resource with at least 2 years work in employer branding/talent attraction marketing.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Organizing and Planning
- Brand Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Management
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Building F Jose W Diokno Boulevard Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.