- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 3308 33rd floor, Unit 3308 33rd floor, One Corporate Center, Julia Vargas corner Meralco Avenue, Ortigas, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 50,000.00 - 60,000.00 PHP / monthPHP50,000.0060,000.0050,000.00MONTH
- Full time
The Solutions Architect is responsible for designing, implementing, monitoring and overseeing the company’s IT architecture such that relevant standards, policies, procedures are established in coordination with various projects being undertaken by the company.
- Defines, designs, and interprets technical architecture solutions taken from user requirements specifications or in direct discussions with the business, to create solutions architecture to meet business requirements.
- Defines the target architectures, roadmaps, and timescales for these architectures to ensure the most effective use of technology and digital services across the company while delivering the required business outcomes
- Acts as design authority and provide an assurance role, ensuring that all architecture activities and deliverables (in-house and external outsourced) are produced to a high quality and are consistent with existing standards, policies, and strategies
- Takes the lead role in the full life cycle delivery of technical solutions for Business projects from initial concept, requirements gathering, specification, design, delivery, acceptance and into operational support
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology
- At least 5 years practical experience in designing, implementing, maintaining a Solutions Architecture.
- Knowledge and experience in using recognized SA framework approach
- Knowledge and experience in IT Quality Assurance process, Security Architecture, Solutions Design and Architecture
- Experienced in working on mobile, cloud, SAAS, IAAS, PAAS architecture
- ITIL and/or TOGAF, or other related recognized industry certifications preferred.
- Team player, proactive,with good communication and interpersonal skills
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.