SRE / DevOps Engineer
- Pasig, Philippines6F, Suntree Tower, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Design, build, and maintain efficient large-scale systems.
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services from inception and design, through deployment, operation, and refinement.
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning and launch reviews.
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation, and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems.
1 Year experience is required for the position
- BS in Computer Science, Information Science, or equivalent.
- Work Experience: Candidate should have relevant work experience in DevOps or SRE.
- The candidate should demonstrate knowledge in the following areas:
- Build automated deployments using configuration management (CI/CD) solutions and ensure components/applications are production-ready.
- Cloud Solutions using GCP, AWS or Azure.
- Microservices and/or container solutions/technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker, CI/CD.
- Appreciable knowledge of techniques and standards surrounding secure coding practices, threat intelligence, and countermeasures.
- Adequate knowledge of web-related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Web Architectures) and of network/web related protocols.
- Interest in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
- Ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks.
- Success in this role requires excellent oral and writing skills, project management, strong people skills, and a results-oriented attitude.
- In all endeavors, the incumbent must demonstrate the highest degree of ethics and professionalism.
- Possess excellent analytical and technical problem-solving skills.
- Be able to make decisions independently and in a self-directed manner in support of the goals of the team and organization.
- Ability to work in a team environment with other team members with a variety of skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.