People - Facilities Coordinator
- Taguig, Philippines5th Ave, Taguig, Metro Manila, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Manage utilization of office space and physical assets; he/she shall participate in maximizing office space with consideration to safety, compliance with local government policies and efficiency.
- Monitor condition of office and its physical assets. Perform initial assessment for regular maintenance, necessary repairs, replacements or any form of rectifications.
- Take part in monitoring construction quality, adherence to specifications, and timeliness for both fit out and renovations work.
- Manage relationships with existing contractors, real estate brokers, and building administrators. He/she should also be familiar with the construction and real estate service industry and able to tap potential partners for current and future business needs.
- Exhibit effective communication with a concern service provider and/or landlord for any issues related to the facility.
- Support both Office and Warehouse Facilities of any space-related and maintenance concerns.
- Keep track of the commercial details in contracts of lease, renewals, extensions, construction, and other agreements related to the company’s facility.
- Take part in the bidding process for both lease and construction including issuing RFPs, evaluation of proposals and requesting for additional necessary documents that business might need during the selection period.
- Plan and forecast company requirements related to real estate facilities and physical assets.
- Performs all other miscellaneous responsibilities and duties, as needed
- Bachelor's degree; preferably in Engineering, or any related field.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Facilities management
- Knowledgeable in local government standards related to safety in an office set up
- Eye for quality and attention to detail
- Knowledgeable in understanding construction plans
- Preferably with knowledge in construction methods and processes.
- Excellent time and project management skills
- MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Works well with a wide range of characters
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 5th Ave, Taguig, Metro Manila, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.