- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 11-A Valero Tower, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
What does Slidegenius do?
Slidegenius is the premier global Presentation Design Agency with over 100+ employees. Our team of designers provides presentation design solutions to over 3,000 clients including Adidas, Reebok, Facebook, Blizzard, Delta Airlines, NASCAR, JP Morgan, and many more. We work with clients both big and small, providing us with new and exciting projects every day. In addition to PowerPoint, we offer a wide array of print services.
What the heck is an Account Representative?
A proactive communicator. A masterful juggler of projects. In a nutshell, an Account Representative is a bridge that connects the design team and the clients through the power of project management, organizational techniques, and superior communication
What will you do:
Real-time updates of the Project Spreadsheet, which includes:
- Designer availability
- Project assignments
- Percentage of completeness
- Expected deliverable date and time
- Notes and Concerns
Real-time updates of the Creative Workload, which comprise of:
- Management of open projects
- Review of project hours and hours spent daily to monitor if the work is within budget
- Oversee designer assignments and ensure that they have all the necessary assets to create and design quality work
- Communicate to US Project Managers and/or Design Managers how a project is going
- Be a bridge between the Asia and US offices
What is the office culture like?
Each SG Interactive office has its own fun and unique culture, developed by the diverse teams of designers and managers that work there. At the root of each office environment lies the foundational culture that was grown at our headquarters in San Diego.
Here in Manila, a city full of heart, we reflect that description in our office environment. Covering Asia hours and then some, the Asia office culture mirrors the collaborative foundations from our San Diego HQ to bring 24 hour coverage to SG Interactive. This has grown an environment of next level collaboration—a unique mix between independent space, colleagues within and across departments always willing to jump in and lend a hand, and an overall no-fuss can-do attitude. We enjoy all types of music, corny jokes, and a whole flurry of other interests brought about by each new person who joins the team.
Am I going to be able to grow with this company?
We take great pride in cultivating growth for our employees. You will know where you stand at all times and your manager will highlight exactly what needs to be done in order for you to fulfill the needs of your position.
In addition to offering growth within a given department, we also allow for inter-departmental growth and/or hybrid positions if you show an aptitude in another area. And the growth doesn’t stop there, as the company itself is growing at an amazing rate, providing new and exciting opportunities for our team every day!
Okay, so… What's the catch?
The catch is that you have to bring your ‘A’ game. We expect all our employees to bring positive, creative energy into the office everyday. We can face any challenge that gets thrown our way knowing that we will be able to lean on each other for support.
Where do I sign up?
If you think this position is a good fit for you and that you are a good fit for us, we would love for you to send in the following for us to review:
- Cover letter
- Monthly/Salary request based on a 40 hour work week
What sort of qualifications do I need?
- An all-star legend who tracks the entire life and status of all projects on the design floor with a lean, mean spreadsheet
- A confident collaborator who can work with our dynamic design team and multiple creative offerings
- A tireless tracker who can work with US-based Project Managers and Presentation Managers and notify them of project status and designer availability
- An ace front-liner whose client emails exude excellent customer service
- A workspace whiz who has experience working with MS Office, Google Suite, and Project Manager Software
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Project Management
- Attention to Detail
- People Management
- Time Management
- Microsoft / MS Excel
- Microsoft / MS Powerpoint
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 11-A Valero Tower, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Graphic Design / Web Design
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.