What does Slidegenius do?
Slidegenius is the premier global Presentation Design Agency with over 100+ employees. Our team of designers provides presentation design solutions to over 3,000 clients including Adidas, Reebok, Facebook, Blizzard, Delta Airlines, NASCAR, JP Morgan, and many more. We work with clients both big and small, providing us with new and exciting projects every day. In addition to PowerPoint, we offer a wide array of print services.
What the heck is a Software Project Manager?
A Software Project Manager is responsible for overseeing the progress and development of our Web-based PowerPoint Management Application. Under the guidance from the Director of Technology, the Software Project Manager oversees the assigning and prioritizing tasks to application developers using the Scrum Project Management Methodology.
- Conduct daily, weekly, and monthly meetings per Scrum Methodology.
- Assess the workload of each developer and assign tasks accordingly.
- Plan software development Sprints and Releases, as well as forecast completion dates.
- Provides updates to Director of Technology regarding the status and timelines of development.
- Assess bugs and features and scheduling them into Sprints and Releases accordingly.
- Identify problems and roadblocks to development or improved efficiency.
What is the office culture like?
Each SG Interactive office has its own fun and unique culture, developed by the diverse teams of designers and managers that work there. At the root of each office environment lies the foundational culture that was grown at our headquarters in San Diego.
Here in Manila, a city full of heart, we reflect that description in our office environment. Covering Asia hours and then some, the Asia office culture mirrors the collaborative foundations from our San Diego HQ to bring 24-hour coverage to SG Interactive. This has grown an environment of next level collaboration—a unique mix between independent space, colleagues within and across departments always willing to jump in and lend a hand, and an overall no-fuss can-do attitude. We strongly support each person's personal time, leading us to work hard and work well together so that when you go home, you can really go home. We enjoy all types of music, corny jokes, and a whole flurry of other interests brought about by each new person who joins the team.
Am I going to be able to grow with this company?
We offer a structured and transparent path for each member of the team. You will know where you stand at all times and your manager will highlight exactly what needs to be done in order for you to get to the place you want to be. In addition to offering growth within a given department, we also allow for inter-departmental growth if you show an aptitude in another area. And the growth doesn’t stop there, as the company itself is growing at an amazing rate, providing new and exciting opportunities for our team every day!
Okay, so… What's the catch?
The catch is that you have to bring your ‘A’ game. We expect our employees to bring positive, creative energy into the office everyday. That way we can face any challenge that gets thrown our way, knowing that we will be able to lean on each other for support
Where do I sign up?
If you think this position is a good fit for you and that you are a good fit for us, we would love for you to send in the following for us to review:
- Cover letter
- Link to portfolio (digital or download)
- Monthly/Salary request based on a 40 hour work week
What sort of qualifications do I need?
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with 3 to 5 years of equivalent experience
- Excellent communication, analytical, and planning skills Prior experience and knowledge in Project Management software and or technology solution desirable
- Prior experience and knowledge of an agency is desirable
- Ability to work with management, colleagues, and customers throughout the business and industry at an entry-level
- Key attributes: (IE; entrepreneurial self-starter, ambitious personality, accountable, and action-oriented)
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Willing to work on shifting schedule
Perks and Benefits
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave