- Makati, PhilippinesSalcedo, Makati, Kalakhang Maynila, PhilippinesMakatiKalakhang MaynilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
What does Slidegenius do?
Slidegenius is the premier global Presentation Design Agency with over 100+ employees. Our team of designers provides presentation design solutions to over 3,000 clients including Adidas, Reebok, Facebook, Blizzard, Delta Airlines, NASCAR, JP Morgan, and many more. We work with clients both big and small, providing us with new and exciting projects every day. In addition to PowerPoint, we offer a wide array of print services.
What the heck is a Recruiter?
The Recruiter identifies, screens and attracts the best talent to satisfy current and future hiring needs. The ideal candidate must possess strong sourcing skills for technical talent and general business operations roles, excellent client management skills, and a keen understanding of how to assess candidates for an incredibly high talent bar.
- Execute a full-cycle recruiting process for all Business Groups to ensure a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Gather hiring plans and conduct position intake sessions with hiring managers.
- Source active and passive candidates from on-line databases, contact lists, internal databases, job boards, and employee referrals.
- Generate a high volume/high-quality pipeline of active/passive candidates for multiple requisitions under very tight timelines.
- Provide pre-qualified candidates who are the best match for the assigned positions through active on-going candidate campaigns.
- Facilitate interview and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers.
- Maintain candidate statuses via an applicant tracking system, data reports, and performance metrics on a regular basis.
- Maintain communication with candidates in order to create promoters of the SG Interactive employment brand.
- Establish, manage, and maintain university and user group relationships for top talent hiring.
What is the office culture like?
Each SG Interactive office has its own fun and unique culture, developed by the diverse teams of designers and managers that work there. At the root of each office environment lies the foundational culture that was grown at our headquarters in San Diego.
Here in Manila, a city full of heart, we reflect that description in our office environment. Covering Asia hours and then some, the Asia office culture mirrors the collaborative foundations from our San Diego HQ to bring 24-hour coverage to SG Interactive. This has grown an environment of next level collaboration—a unique mix between independent space, colleagues within and across departments always willing to jump in and lend a hand, and an overall no-fuss can-do attitude. We strongly support each person's personal time, leading us to work hard and work well together so that when you go home, you can really go home. We enjoy all types of music, corny jokes, and a whole flurry of other interests brought about by each new person who joins the team.
Am I going to be able to grow with this company?
We offer a structured and transparent path for each member of the team. You will know where you stand at all times and your manager will highlight exactly what needs to be done in order for you to get to the place you want to be. In addition to offering growth within a given department, we also allow for inter-departmental growth if you show an aptitude in another area. And the growth doesn’t stop there, as the company itself is growing at an amazing rate, providing new and exciting opportunities for our team every day!
Okay, so… What's the catch?
The catch is that you have to bring your ‘A’ game. We expect our employees to bring positive, creative energy into the office everyday. That way we can face any challenge that gets thrown our way, knowing that we will be able to lean on each other for support
Where do I sign up?
If you think this position is a good fit for you and that you are a good fit for us, we would love for you to send in the following for us to review:
- Cover letter
- Link to portfolio (digital or download)
- Monthly/Salary request based on a 40 hour work week
What sort of qualifications do I need?
- 2+ years of recruiting/sourcing experience in a corporate setting.
- Patient, communicative team player that is detail-oriented and has outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Experience partnering with managers, interviewers, and team members throughout the hiring process.
- Ability to represent an organization, employment opportunities, and company culture in courting candidates.
- Willingness to work flexible hours as needed.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Willing to work on shifting schedule
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Salcedo , Makati, Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines
- Graphic Design / Web Design
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.