Building Engineer (Ortigas)
- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 308 BORMAHECO Condominium, 1046 Metropolitan Avenue, Sta. Cruz Makati (Shopwise), Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 28,000.00 - 30,000.00 PHP / monthPHP28,000.0030,000.0028,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Responsible for the implementation of the preventive maintenance program for the whole property (Electrical, Mechanical, Civil/ Structural) and ensures that all building equipment and facilities particularly those concerning fire-safety or for emergency are in good operating condition.
- Supervises and schedules the work shift of the maintenance personnel.
- Assists the property manager in ensuring that all contracted service providers (housekeeping, security, pest control, elevator maintenance, power generator maintenance, etc.) are faithfully complying with their respective contracts.
- Prepares and submits a semi-monthly engineering /technical report to the property manager.
- Prepares and submits to the property manager the annual budget for repair & maintenance, engineering materials & supplies including the capital expense budget for any major building /facility improvement and /or repair.
- Assists the property manager in the preparation of the terms of reference for any bid to be conducted for the implementation of a project involving a major repair or improvement of a building equipment or facility.
- Performs other tasks assigned.
- Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineer.
- At least 3 years hands-on experience in the operation and maintenance of major building equipment & facilities.
- Must be good at trouble-shooting mechanical& electrical equipment and able to implement a preventive maintenance program.
- With supervisory experience.
- Good communication skills and able to deal with people of different levels.
- Computer literate and able to make written reports and recommendations.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 308 BORMAHECO Condominium, 1046 Metropolitan Avenue, Sta. Cruz Makati (Shopwise)
- Real Estate / Mortgage
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.