Assistant Account Manager
- Parañaque, Philippines3F, C&C Building, Aguirre Ave., BF, Paranaque, 1720 Metro Manila, Parañaque, Metro Manila, PhilippinesParañaqueMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Attending local and international leads from the website.
- Follow up on billables .
- Go on tour to meet current and potential clients.
- Assist in Closing Deals and Winning New Accounts.
- Expanding Account Portfolios.
- CELEBRATE whenever a WIN is achieved.
- Self-Motivated and Efficient Work Ethic – We don’t like managing people with the work ethics of a 4-year-old.
- High Awareness of Deadlines and Urgent Concerns – We don’t like being your personal secretary to remind you on things you need to finish.
- Over-and-Above Sense of Responsibility to ‘Never Drop the Ball’ on a client call or follow up.
- Heart-warming sense of empathy in Addressing and Resolving Client Concerns.
- Flash-Like Ability to Adapt and Learn in order to Analyze Client Concerns or Weak Spots and Suggest Solutions.
- CONFIDENCE in Communicating with Clientele and BUILD super solid relationships with them.
- Is a Team Player and has no problem being Under Authority.
- You are able to send proposals, contracts and other client or Digital Marketing Consultant requests on or ahead of time.
- Loves to work on-the-go as going on tours is critical.
- Your clientele loves you and appreciates working with you.
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 3F, C&C Building, Aguirre Ave., BF, Paranaque, 1720 Metro Manila, Parañaque, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.