- Parañaque, Philippines
- Full time
Expired in 2 months
- Create topics for client blogs.
- Write and revise assigned topics for link development and client's blogs.
- Proofread and revise articles submitted by part-time writers.
- Create a voice behind assigned client/s.
- Effectively communicate with superiors regarding articles that are to be produced.
- Blog commenting, communicating with blog masters and link building (if possible).
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree.
- Required Language: ENGLISH
- No work experience required
- With creative and technical experience and/or knowledge
- Very proficient in English writing
- Able to produce a lot of quality content quickly and efficiently
- A flair for writing with an understanding of what works on the internet
- An effective writing style that is fresh, consistent and customer-friendly
- Passionate about reading, writing, and researching
- Honest, reliable and up to the task
- Willing to learn more
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Content Writing
- Proposal Writing
- Blog Writing
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.