E-commerce Operations Manager
- Valenzuela, Philippines8- B JP Rizal St., Arty Subdivision, Valenzuela, Metro Manila, PhilippinesValenzuelaMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
About the role:
- We are looking for a hands-on Startup Operations Manager (Ecommerce, Marketplace) with previous startup experience.
- Inspire leadership and drive the operations of the team and organization.
- Work closely together with the CEO & COO (successful entrepreneurs with more than 20 years combined startup experience) & develop a successful tech-enabled operations system
- Optimize existing product sourcing, importation, fulfillment and warehousing processes, returns, and tracking code systems.
- Build collaborative working relationships with Warehousing, Customer Success, Marketing, and Sales/CSR department.
- Automate processes, improve product listings, cataloging & benchmark prices
- Develop, implement, enforce and evaluate policies and procedures
- Familiarity with budgets, forecasts, P&L management
- Highly driven, self-motivated, entrepreneurial attitude
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in startup operations
- Business background, MBA degree with corporate experience would be a plus
- Experience in P&L management
- Strong data analysis skills with Microsoft office
- Cross-border experience, especially with China market would be advantageous
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Operations Management
- Project Management
- Strategic Planning
- Leadership skills
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Supply Chain
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Karuhatan, Valenzuela, Metro Manila, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.