- Designs construction projects by studying project concept, architectural drawings, and models.
- Determines project costs by calculating labor, material, and related costs.
- Prepares feasibility study by analyzing engineering design; conducting environmental impact studies; assembling data.
- Plan, design and oversee construction and maintenance of building structures and infrastructure, such as roads, railways, airports, bridges, harbours, dams, irrigation projects, power plants, and water and sewerage systems.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Professional License (Passed Board/Professional License Exam), Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in Land Development is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced specializing in Engineering - Pipe Laying, Drainage System and Road Paving. Any experience related to Land Development of Subdivision.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Applicants must be willing to travel and be assigned in different sites.
- With Saturday work.
Perks and Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Equipment Maintenance
- Space Planning
- Quantity Surveying
- Value Engineering
- Civil Engineering [Construction Technology and Management]
About SC Homes
Our Company SC HOMES INC is a real state company was incorporated on December 11, 1995. For the Purpose of acquiring real state to improve, develop, subdivide, and/or sale.
On the year 1999 the corporation was able to acquire a property at Llano Road Caloocan City a total area of 21, 767 sq. m.
In the same manner SC HOMES INC was also incorporated on February 14, 1996. For the purpose of acquiring real state to improve, develop, subdivide and/or sale.
The corporation also acquire a property in Llano road caloocan city in the year 1999 with a total area of 28, 349 sq.m