Finance and Administrative Assistant
- Makati, Philippines
- Full time
- A flexible role that requires someone who is dedicated, dynamic, hardworking, and with good organizational skills.
- The objective is to support the Chief Accountant in her work remotely. You will help the Chief Accountant liaise with the clients, tends to clients’ needs in terms of accounting, treasury and other functions under her supervision.
- Organize the daily activities, and at times assist the President in his visit in Manila.
- Perform accounting and maintain the books of selected clients abroad.
- BS Accountancy
- With at least three years of experience coupled with a good and solid foundation in Accounting/bookkeeping jobs.
- Knowledge of tax laws, regulations and statutory requirements
- Knowledge in government reporting (SSS/PHIC/HDMF/BIR).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications, Quickbooks
- Self-learner, pro-active and has sense of urgency
- With exposure in handling Admin tasks
- With a good communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel.
- Peferably somebody living or willing to work in Manila.
- Preferably coming from an auditing firm.
- Attention to detail
- Planning and organizing
- Communication skills
- Independence and accountability
- Ability to work under pressure
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.