Position: Associate Product Manager – Healthcare
The Team / The Business: The position resides within the healthcare product management team within S&P Global Market Intelligence. The members of your extended team will include people from sales and account management, client support, marketing, research, news as well as many other product and platforms teams whose expertise contributes to the overall healthcare solution.
The Impact: The analyst will engage in projects that increase market penetration, improve client retention, accelerate healthcare product usage and growth of revenues. In addition, the analyst will have an opportunity to dip his / her toes in adjacent areas, such as marketing, social media, technology, operations and strategy.
The Career Opportunity: This is a high-impact, global role. It is an opportunity to work with a team of people who prize “can do” attitude, innovation, and execution and work together to achieve common goals. You will have an opportunity to learn about various healthcare models worldwide, pharmaceutical, medical devices, care delivery and insurance businesses. At the same time, you will sharpen your strategy, product development and client service skills.
Our Hiring Manager Says: This person should have passion for healthcare, coupled with strong time management skills and commercial inclination. I am looking for someone who is ambitious and has the ability to take ownership of several important work streams. Your ability to work in a collaborative manner and communicate effectively would make you the right fit for this role.
Strategy & Product Development:
- Lead (with guidance from management) market sizing and client prospecting projects
- Help with data sources and competitor research (worldwide)
- Build PowerPoint presentations covering various topics, from regular business updates to strategy reviews
- Spearhead social media strategy and produce daily sharable content (in cooperation with news team)
- Participate in creation of marketing collateral and client education materials
Client Relationship Management:
- Work closely with sales, account management and client support to maximize the effectiveness of each product launch
- Respond to complex healthcare-related inquiries from clients, relationship management and sales organizations
- With oversight, create use cases and work with technology on their implementation
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business or Healthcare (combination of business / healthcare is ideal)
- Basic knowledge of the healthcare worldwide, across pharma, medical devices, care delivery, health insurance
- New graduates will be considered if they have had strong internship experience; otherwise, up to 3 years of post-University experience in product management or strategy is preferred
- Superb Excel and PowerPoint skills (tests will be given during the final round of interviews)
- Knowledge of agile/scrum
What We’re Looking For: Strong analytical and writing backgrounds with the confidence to digest large amounts of information into concise analysis, perform phone and in-person interviews with high level executives and give presentations to large groups.
- Experience working as an Analyst in media research or across TV networks industry is helpful, but not a required
- Have exceptional written and verbal communications skills, including experience with phone and in-person interviews, and presenting research and analysis to C-level audiences.
- MS office / Excel use, and experience in developing models and forecasts for the TV Network sector
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Management and Consultancy
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 6750 Office Tower, Ayala Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Financial Technology
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.