As a part of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) team, you will deliver and maintain accurate, complete and timely data sets while taking into account the business divisions global interests and needs internally & externally.
As a Senior Data Researcher, you will support the integrity and comprehensiveness of the data set by utilizing internal & external public research sources such as government & regulatory documents, stock exchanges, CSR Reports, Industry journals, analyst reports as well as information databases and our internal research tools to collect, summarize, and synthesize meaningful information. Hence you will gain exposure to different reports of covered Industries while having frequent interaction with global analysts to learn the industry dynamics and build a symbiotic work culture.
ESG is a brand new content set that is being added to the list of services we currently offer under Market Intelligence. ESG creates Value for our Clients; Value to Investors in mitigating the risk of long-term investments and Value to Corporates through long-term financial performance. This batch will be focused on collecting a broad range of ESG data through a variety of company and governmental sources, to provide users with an in-depth, multi-faceted view into the nature and strength of a company’s resistance to changes in ESG components, liaise with various critical stakeholders in understanding and building the content set. This team will also involve in setting up the metrics and training the subsequent batches that will be a part of this ESG family.
What’s in it for you?
This position is an excellent stepping stone to understand environmental, social and governance practices followed by companies that will allow you to gain a comprehensive understanding of how the companies are organized, directed and operated and create an impact in the long run. In addition, there are a lot of learning and career opportunities as we are in the process of building the content set
- Process data (Financial or Non-Financial, depending on the process selected for) and apply it in an accurate manner to the database using technical and financial knowledge
- Collection, Standardization, and validation of data from various documents.
- Deliver on pre-defined individual and team targets including delivering outcomes with quality and completion.
- Will work within parameters and with supervision to ensure quality and performance to set standards.
- Coordinate with various stakeholders in understanding and building the content
- Keeps up-to-date in the knowledge of content sets. Builds industry knowledge by understanding industry trends and reporting standards
- Train the subsequent batches that would be a part of the ESG data set
- Provides input and ideas for new collection methods and product improvements related to the covered content sets.
- Troubleshoots problems or issues and provide support to the team.
- Perform UAT/BRT testing on the workflow tools and data flowing to the product
- Act as a back up to the team leader and actively participate on the calls with the management and clients.
- Graduate of a Bachelor's degree
- Have at least 2 years in doing research on Environmental, Social and Governance.
- Possess the necessary skills to interpret documents like Articles, Bylaws, and Prospectus of Companies, Sustainability reports, CSR Reports
- Should be willing to work in rotational shifts. Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment, while following a flexible schedule to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skill (Written and Verbal) as it involves liaising with multiple stakeholders across regions
- Convenient taking initiative and demonstrating resourcefulness
- Strong attention to detail and persistent approach to work
- Strong quantitative, analytical and interpretive skills
- Agile mindset as it involves a lot of collaboration and coordination
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 6750 Office Tower, Ayala Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Financial Technology
- 10 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.