- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Prepares consolidated internal and external financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system and from departments.
- Maintains and balances an automated consolidation system by inputting data; scheduling required jobs; verifying data.
- Analyzes information and options by developing spreadsheet reports; verifying information.
- Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts.
- Prepares payments by accruing expenses; assigning account numbers; requesting disbursements; reconciling accounts.
- Develops and implements accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures; recommending changes.
- Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
- Provides accounting support for mergers and acquisitions by reviewing financial information; converting data to general ledger system; obtaining supplementary information for preparing financial statements.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Office, SAP, QuickBooks, proficient in MS Office or any Accounting Software.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Working knowledge on BIR documents and requirements.
- Self-starter and hardworking.
- Must have a strong personality and proven leadership skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Performance Bonus
- Auditing and Compliance
- General Accounting
- Billing and Invoicing
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Marketing / Event Administration / Networking / Sales
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.