- Develop and implement HR policy, strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Conduct new hire on boarding for newly hired employees.
- Manage the Company-wide employee engagement.
- Measure of employee satisfaction and identify areas for improvement then recommending action items to address those.
- Come up with solutions to people-related issues in support to the business.
- Manage priorities between HR operations and projects, also taking care of office Admin matters.
- Deal with complex employee grievance or discipline issues.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor/College Degree in Human Resource Management Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 10th flr. Octagon Center Building, San Miguel Ave, Ortigas, Pasig City
- Financial Services
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.