The General Accountant ensures accounting system compliance with generally accepted accounting principle. The General Accountant is mainly in charge of managing account entries and documents for Accounts Payable of RLI & Group of Companies. This position is also in-charge of tax compliance.
- On a day to day basis, the accountant is tasked with filing all relevant government documents with the BIR as well as recording transactions in the form of expense vouchers using our accounting software. Aside from this, the typical fundamental good accounting functions for all standard companies are to be expected.
- Reviews the completeness of documents for payment, manages the account entries in the system and prepares Accounts Payable voucher.
- Ensures the timely recording of liquidation of advances made to employees.
- Ensure the compliance to ALL required taxes, licenses and permits. Timely filing and payment is necessary to avoid penalties and other charges.
- Prepares debit/credit note as the need arises.
- Become familiar of all company’s standard operating procedures.
- Displays excellent time management and problem solving skills.
- Ensures that all of the required reports are submitted on time or ahead of the schedule.
- To perform other functions as may be assigned by superior from time to time.
- Graduate of BS Accountancy, Management Accountancy, or Accounting Technology
- At least 2 years experience in most, if not all, facets of Accounting
- Willing to work in Parañaque
- Mature, independent, hardworking, honest, good in grammar and correspondence, conscientious to oversee work demanding high emphasis and attention to details.
- Computer literate in Windows environment.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Performance Bonus
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Free Shuttle Service (Laguna, Cavite, Alabang, Sucat, QC, Pasay etc.)
- Birthday & Wedding Gift
- Calamity Asssitance
- Funeral Assistance
- Longevity Bonus every 5 years
- Annual Performance Review (for salary increase)
- Communication Allowance
- Profit Sharing Incentives (twice annual)
- De Minimis (Non taxable allowances)
- Perfect Attendance Incentives
- Company Activities every Quarter
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Lietz Industrial Complex, Edison Avenue (P. Leviste)
- International Trade / Raw Materials Chemical Supply Chain
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.