- Cebu City, Philippines32 Sanson Road, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines, Cebu City, Cebu, PhilippinesCebu CityCebuPhilippines
- Full time
Undertakes overview supervision duties in site to ensure general compliance of the works with specification and contract requirements and when necessary cause to address deficiencies associate with the same.
Major Areas of Responsibility
1. Project Site Visit/Condition:
- Checks the site condition to include property and coordinates (survey) existing electrical power, auxiliary and water line.
- Conducts site inspection, checks, accepts and ensures that all works executed are in accordance with consultant’s drawings, specifications, and RLC standards.
- Coordinates all aspects of submittals, review and approves against contract requirements and when applicable reports and advises on deviations from the same.
- Coordinates as may be required with client on the final acceptance of the works in readiness for fit-out and operation of the project.
2. Structural Works:
- Checks and accepts architectural layout to include unit partition layout, balcony layout,pipe chase layout, wall and column setting out prior to concrete pouring.
- Project / building elevation plan: Checks all Architectural Elevation from 00 elevation of building lot excavation and footing alignment w/coordinates.
3. Spraycrete Works:
- Checks and accepts wall layout prior to installation of rebar and metal lathe.
4. Wet Works:
- Checks and accepts layout and markings of unit stair railings prior to installation.
- Checks and accepts tile setting out and ensures that all related MEPF interface (plumbing/alignment) and grouting.
- Checks and accepts concrete topping elevation on dry areas and ensures that all MEPF interface (plumbing and sanitary works) have been installed prior to application of topping.
- Inspects and accepts completed concrete topping for dry areas together with GenCon,Rovi Floor and Chonta.
5. Dry Works:
- Checks and accepts ceiling and drywall layout prior to installation of framing system.
- Inspects and accepts framing installation.
- Coordinates with the Design Manager / Coordinator for design updates, escalates any conflicts on constructability.
- Gives feedback to the Construction Manager for site updates.
- Logs, monitors and ensures control on the following:
- Updates monitoring boards daily
- Updates nonconformance issuance and site instructions
- Prepares daily/weekly status on the progress of implementation
- Monitors architectural schedule against GenCons programs
- Ensures that intended design implementation are in sequence and aligned with GenCons procedure
- Acts as commercial gatekeeper for architectural design updates and concerns.
- Prepares and maintains records of completed inspections.
- Investigates complaints and recommends corrective action, when appropriate.
- Provides information to interested parties.
6. Performs other duties and functions as may be assigned.
- Graduate of Architecture-related course
- Preferrably a licensed architect
- able to supervise site works
- knowledge of structural, spraycrete, wet, and dry works
- knowledge of the fire protection system
- knowledge of the different disciplines (structural, architectural, MEPF, etc.)
- 2-3 years relevant high rise experience
- Action Planning
- Problem Solving
- Communication Skills
- Architectural Engineering
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.