Treasury Manager | E-commerce
- Quezon City, Philippines110 Eulogio Rodriguez Jr. Avenue , Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Management of the Accounts Receivable, ensuring credit and collection policies are in place and are properly implemented
- Assist in directing the Credit and Collection Function to ensure accurate and timely recording of receivable and collection transactions
- Ensures that collections from E-commerce partners are deposited, and closely monitors resolution of noted discrepancies.
- Continuously develops process improvement initiatives for a more efficient and productive Credit and Collection operations, and better internal controls specifically for E-com-related transactions.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
- Being a CPA is an advantage
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Should have a background in the banking industry for any E-commerce facility
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Preferably with experience in being an Assistant Manager / Manager specializing in Finance - Corporate Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking or equivalent.
- Must be willing to work in Libis, Quezon City
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Analyzing Data
- Financial Analysis
- Accounts Receivable
- Problem Solving
- Bank Reconciliation
Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Financial Management
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 110 Eulogio Rodriguez Jr. Avenue , Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.