Hotel Room Attendant
- Makati, PhilippinesP. Burgos Street, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Provide professional courtesies to guests (i.e.: directions, room location, restaurant hours, etc).
- To clean and prepare guest rooms for occupancy with speed and accuracy.
- Assist in keeping linen rooms clean and orderly.
- Report guest room and public area damage or maintenance problems to Team Leader immediately.
- Oversees the cleanliness of common areas including stairways, building walkways, and supply rooms.
- Keep work areas, common and public areas, storage areas clean and safe at all times.
- Excellent communications skills
- Pleasing personality
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Organized and highly detailed
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively with all personality types.
- Ability to understand and carry out verbal & written instructions independently.
- Ability to work weekends, holidays, mornings, and nights.
- Ability to perform light physical tasks, exerting up to 60 lbs. of force on a frequent basis and up to 60 lbs. on an occasional basis.
- Ability to perform such activities as grasping, lifting, reaching, crouching, walking, sitting, and carry repetitively and for long periods of time.
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- P. Burgos Street, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Restaurants & Boutique Hotel
- 20 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.