- Makati, PhilippinesP. Burgos Street, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Assists the department head in coordinating staff scheduling.
- Training and developing housekeeping staff.
- Coordinates work assignments.
- Inspect completed work.
- Assign non-accommodation cleaning assignments to housekeeping team leaders.
- Assist with inventory control, supplies, and keys.
- Oversee cleanliness of common areas including stairways, supply rooms, public & private laundries, and housekeeping office.
- Responsible for keeping team encouraged and motivated.
- College/University Diploma in Hotel Management and or equivalent experience
- Knowledge in the use of Opera will be an advantage
- Excellent communications skills
- Pleasing personality
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Organized and highly detailed
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- P. Burgos Street, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Restaurants & Boutique Hotel
- 4 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.