Technical Service Engineer Trainee
- Makati, Philippines349 Ground floor, OPPEN Building, Senator Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 11,000.00 - 12,000.00 PHP / monthPHP11,000.0012,000.0011,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- To successfully attain and passed all training that will be provided by Ricoh
- Primary responsible to perform Pre-installation & Demo Machine QC request, Unit Kit Refurbishing & PBS and Machine Reconditioned.
- Attain total customer service satisfaction thru Active approach and Accuracy on Quality Checking of Pre-Installed Machines
- Serve as productive member of Customer Service through active participation and implementation of its standards and programs
With knowledge and basic skills in LAN/Computer application.
With experience as Copier/Printer Technician an advantage.
With valid driver's license (restriction 1 & 2) an advantage.
At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Trainable, confident & good communication skills.
Open to be deployed in Field.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Technical Skills
- Technical Support
- Computer Troubleshooting
- Computer Hardware Troubleshooting
- Information Technology
- Industrial Engineering and Minor in Information Technology (Ladderized program)
- Industrial Technology [Electronics]
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Completed associate's degree
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Senator Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati, Philippines
- Computer/Information Technology (Hardware)
- 6 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.