General Accounting Supervisor
- Makati, Philippines349 Ground Floor OPPEN Building, Senator Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 25,000.00 - 35,000.00 PHP / monthPHP25,000.0035,000.0025,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- The General Accounting Supervisor is primarily responsible for overseeing and managing day-to-day activities of the General Accounting functions such as AP, AR, and GL recording.
- Responsible for financial reporting compliance and consolidations that will provide reliable information about the financial position of the business and results of operations.
- Responsible in the implementation of internal control measures.
- Performs basic supervisory functions for the team (Organize, Coaches, Delegates, Supports, Motivates). Manage staff functions and develop team skills to deliver optimum results and attainment of departmental goals.
- Ability to manage communication effectively with all levels of operations and Top Management
- Knowledge of Generally AcceptedAccounting Principles (GAAP).
- Knowledge in Internal Control Policies
- Knowledge in Philippine Taxation
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor/5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employee specialized in [Specialization] or equivalent.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Strong Technical Accounting Background
- Strong Leadership and Management skills
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Performance Bonus
Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Senator Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati, Philippines
- Computer/Information Technology (Hardware)
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.