Customer Service Representative (CSR) | Australian Account
- Quezon City, PhilippinesEastwood Avenue, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 25,000.00 - 30,000.00 PHP / monthPHP25,000.0030,000.0025,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Ready Group Global delivers IT Enterprise Architecture for Accounting Firms through the provision of projects, services, and products. Specialising in data security, workflow efficiency, new generation applications and multi location workforce requirements.
We're different from other companies in the following ways:
- We’re not a BPO. You’re more than just a number.
- Our PH team are equal with onshore team. We’re not an ‘outsourced team’ that is managed remotely.
- You report directly to the company and not the BPO itself.
- You'll be included in the company strategy and get international business experience.
- We’re a small team and have a more tight knit culture
You will be reporting directly to the Service Delivery Supervisor and will be working closely with the Support team handling client queries via email and inbound calls.
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative who is responsible for delivering a positive experience to clients and prospects during their interaction with our business by phone, chat, ticket and email. The Customer Service Representative possesses verbal and written Australian English comprehension and can hold confident, expectation setting conversations.
Successful Customer Service Representative is a customer advocate who understands client requests and empathises with a client’s situation, particularly for support-related requests. The CSR uses a combination of process tools and his/her own logic to assess urgency and the nature of incoming requests in order to accurately dispatch tickets.
- You will be the first point of contact for all client related queries and issues both inbound and outbound queries and issues via phone, e-mail and ticketing system
- Liaise effectively internally with other departments or team members to ensure all clients’ needs are addressed
- Take responsibility for customer concerns
- Build strong rapport with client contacts
- Find and resolve inbound customer queries
- Analyse customer feedback and make connections between issues and solutions
Dispatch and Ticket Management:
- Properly identify client’s issue, prioritize, escalate issues, manage and optimize workflow enquiries or issues while keeping close communication with colleagues onshore and offshore to ensure prompt handling of exemptions and concerns
- Enter any request for service work into ticket system as outlined in process documentation
- Monitor incoming requests and queries in the ticket system
- Oversee work in progress providing a confident point of contact between our clients and relevant team members
- Other Ad-hoc tasks as required
Why Join Us?
- Normal operation hours: 6am to 3pm or 8am to 5pm in Eastwood City
- Generous Salary, Benefits and HMO included
- Regular team events and social culture
- Fast career and salary advancement
- Opportunity for fast promotion
Fixed Weekends Off!
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience working with foreign companies in a customer service capacity (preferably Australian)
- Customer Service, Multi-tasking and Critical Thinking are required
- Attention to detail with the ability to work independently
- Willingness to grow in the role and learn new skills on the job
- Resourcefulness to use the tools provided by the company
- Good organizational, email management, phone and administrative skills
- Experience in procurement is a plus
- Takes ownership and acts on behalf on entire company
- Able to work well under high-pressure and can think quickly on her feet
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Eastwood Avenue, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- IT and Software
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.