HR and Admin Generalist
- Taguig, Philippines26th Street , Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 15,000.00 - 18,000.00 PHP / monthPHP15,000.0018,000.0015,000.00MONTH
- Full time
In charge of the whole hiring process and making sure team members are meeting their required performance through appraisals and measurement of OKR. You are incharge of timekeeping, payroll, HR process in general and all office administrative tasks such as organizing files, payment requisition and deadlines.
- Organizational Policies - Create, maintain, and implement policies to ensure employee performance and security in the office.
- Employee Engagement - Create and execute programs to boost employee performance and morale.
- Recruitment - Manages all recruitment platform, screen and schedules applicants, creates and leads the hiring program
- Appraisals - Measure employee performance and efficiency on a timely basis.
- Employee Relations - Hear and address employee concerns. Schedule leaves and other related requests.
- Talent Recruitment - Address company headcount requirements by filling out roles through recruitment. Assist talent throughout the hiring process.
- Talent Onboarding - Collect pre-employment requirements, fill out employee data, orient and onboard new hires through an onboarding program curated and maintained by the HR team.
- Payroll - Collect employee productivity through their time logs for payroll processing. Computes payroll and issues payslips.
- Training - Manage training programs for employee growth implemented in house or sourced from third-party providers.
- Admin - Organizes files, setting event schedules in calendar, records expenses other admin tasks required
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- With experience in the related field is a plus.
- Academic credentials, or a completed degree in human resources, psychology, labor management, or other relevant field of study.
- Preferably a licensed psychometrician.
- Excellent presentation, writing, and reporting skills.
- Knowledge, experience, or passion and interest in paid media.
- Fluent to native command of Filipino and English Language.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Native proficiency in Microsoft and/or Google productivity tools. (Powerpoint, Excel, etc.)
- Eye for relevant talent and skills.
- Emphatic and relatable. Knows how to work with diverse types of people.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Child Care Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Gym Membership
- Psychology [Human Resource Management]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.