- Makati, Philippines178 Yakal St. Brgy. San Antonio, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Responsible for the technical solution design to address client requirements.
- Build and maintain client relationships to support Solutions Manager to meet their quota target.
- To develop a technical proposal based on the technical solution, bill of materials, scope of works in coordination with partners and the Solutions Manager.
- Collaborate with Solutions Manager and Sales in developing winning account strategies, assess account needs and critical business issues to ensure client value and satisfaction.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert representing Questronix at internal and external events including developing technical solution, and delivering technical presentations.
- Assess customer strategic needs and discover key technical requirements in order to propose winning Hybrid Cloud solutions; articulating advantages and compelling business value.
- Research, understand, and leverage Questronix BSG solutions competitive landscape.
- Perform any other mandated technical functions and/or any other duties may be assigned.
- Graduate of IT or Computer/Engineering related course.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience on Hybrid Cloud solution as a systems middleware, service and application management, digital business automation, cognitive solution, cloud and systems integration, software development, DevOps, or any equivalent solutions from product management and/or implementation.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to client needs.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.