Incident Response Analyst I
- Makati, Philippines178 Yakal St. Brgy. San Antonio, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Answers inbound phone calls and initiating trouble tickets.
- Performs Level 1 triage of incoming issues (searching, knowledge base for solutions, assessing the priority of the event, network troubleshooting via ping, traceroute, viewing routing/arp table).
- Provides limited technical support to customers.
- Monitors alerts, support and outage queues (opening trouble tickets for applicable events).
- Notifies appropriate customer contact for events outage response.
- Takes an active part in the resolution of problems, even after they are escalated.
- Works on assigned trouble ticket queue.
- Understands and exceeds all tasked SLA commitments.
- Escalates issues to Level 2 or Management when necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent.
- Has an experience in network administrator role.
- Hands on experience in networking, routing, and switching.
- Has an experience with firewalls, routers, switches, internet VPN's remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- General internet knowledge.
- A fast learner and has the ability to follow procedure.
- Proficient in data entries.
- Excellent communication skills with background in customer service.
- TCP/IP troubleshooting.
- TCP/IP, Internet Routing, UNIX & Windows NT proficient.
- Keen to details.
- In-depth knowledge with computer systems.
- Ability to describe technical stuff in easiest possible way.
- Great time management skill.
- Enthusiastic in technical stuff.
- Can maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Strong drive to learn.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.