Solutions Specialist is generally responsible for the solutions implementation. He/she is also tasked to do the following in detail:
- Acts as RS Project Lead who oversees technical aspects of the project.
- Conducts technical presentation of ready business solution to client.
- Analyzes client requirements to best customize and configure solution to meet client needs.
- Prepares SSO project costing.
- Handles projects/technical works requiring expertise on the assigned business solution such as but not limited to installation and troubleshooting.
- Performs solution customization and configuration.
- Ensures configured solutions are up and running by conducting high quality internal testing in a controlled environment and real situations before going live.
- Facilitates and leads user and parallel testing, project deployment, and systems installation and implementation.
- Leads project implementation.
- Prepares training and user manuals.
- Conducts user training.
- Provides on-site and remote technical assistance to Brand Managers and clients from project scoping, implementation, and after-sales.
- Keeps accurate records of project scope and requirements, solution configurations, project changes, and test results.
- Initiates solutions updates through research and various related trainings.
- Extends assistance to Software Developers when necessary.
- Proficient in technology and computer application.
- Above average intelligence business understanding.
- Excellent and effective communication, telemarketing, and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Good customer and public relations skills.
- Good supervisory management and leadership skills.
- Good time and stress management skills.
- Pleasing personality.
- Has initiative and can work with the least supervision.
- Results-oriented and responsible.
- Can work effectively with the team.
- Good work ethics and professionalism.
- Open to flexible schedule and render overtime work when necessary.
Perks and Benefits
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
About Questronix Corporation
Founded in 1987, Questronix Corporation has grown to be one of the largest IT solution provider and systems integrator in the Philippines. We offer best of breed solutions from IT infrastructure to business applications, built on world class technology companies and supported by our certified technical team with proven Filipino expertise and skills available in the country today. In 1990, Questronix was appointed by IBM as its first business partner for IBM UNIX platform and the company evolved in providing end-to-end solutions that run on IBM technology. After a decade of investment, skills and commitment in working with IBM, Questronix was awarded the Premier Business Partner status, making our company the first Business Partner in the country to be elevated to this exclusive circle. Our methodology on selecting our technology partners and implementation team for our services ecosystem allows us to deliver consulting-led systems integration focused on open standards, interoperability and proven best practices that result in higher project success rates. Today, Questronix’s solutions suite include Data Center & IT infrastructure, IT Service Management, Security, Business Continuity, Hybrid Cloud Solutions, Mobility Solutions, Enterprise Resource Planning, Business Analytics, Enterprise Asset Management, Enterprise Content Management, Information and Data Management, Business Process Management and Industry Specific Solutions. Approaching its 34th year in business, Questronix Corporation continuously strives to improve and evolve coupled by its enduring drive to deliver Filipino excellence and workmanship to its clients. As such, it has earned prestigious awards and recognitions – a proud testimony to its achievements that have firmly etched its name in the IT corporate landscape.