Security Solutions Specialist
- Makati, Philippines178 Yakal , Makati, Kalakhang Maynila, PhilippinesMakatiKalakhang MaynilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
Solutions Specialist is generally responsible for the solutions implementation. He/she is also tasked to do the following in detail:
- Acts as RS Project Lead who oversees technical aspects of the project.
- Conducts technical presentation of ready business solution to client.
- Analyzes client requirements to best customize and configure solution to meet client needs.
- Prepares SSO project costing.
- Handles projects/technical works requiring expertise on the assigned business solution such as but not limited to installation and troubleshooting.
- Performs solution customization and configuration.
- Ensures configured solutions are up and running by conducting high quality internal testing in a controlled environment and real situations before going live.
- Facilitates and leads user and parallel testing, project deployment, and systems installation and implementation.
- Leads project implementation.
- Prepares training and user manuals.
- Conducts user training.
- Provides on-site and remote technical assistance to Brand Managers and clients from project scoping, implementation, and after-sales.
- Keeps accurate records of project scope and requirements, solution configurations, project changes, and test results.
- Initiates solutions updates through research and various related trainings.
- Extends assistance to Software Developers when necessary.
- Proficient in technology and computer application.
- Above average intelligence business understanding.
- Excellent and effective communication, telemarketing, and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Good customer and public relations skills.
- Good supervisory management and leadership skills.
- Good time and stress management skills.
- Pleasing personality.
- Has initiative and can work with the least supervision.
- Results-oriented and responsible.
- Can work effectively with the team.
- Good work ethics and professionalism.
- Open to flexible schedule and render overtime work when necessary.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.