Technical Support Engineer
- Makati, Philippines178 Yakal St. Brgy. San Antonio, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
A Technical Support Engineer is responsible for:
- Handling daily technical support activities on desktop support and laptop.
- Setting up desktop computers and peripherals and test network connections.
- Installing and testing desktop software applications and internet browsers.
- Testing computers to ensure proper functioning of computer systems
- Setting up computers and installing software for various applications and programs
- Interacting with staff on desktop problems and their resolution.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- College Graduate
- Knowledgeable in IT and Software
- Willing to learn new things related to technology
- Willing to work in a flexible schedule and render overtime if necessary
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.