- Makati, PhilippinesThe World Centre Building, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Responsible for the effective and efficient management of the strategic and operational workflow of the domestic, international remittance and international bills payments business
- Establishes and maintains general accounting policies, controls, and activities
- Manage sales, operations and product marketing functions of Remittances
- Responsible to manage and design all accounting matters, taxation, bookkeeping, reporting, laws, and compliance
- Manage and oversee the day-by-day financial operations within the company, such as:
- Payroll and Utilities
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- General Ledger
- Cash Receipts
- Revenue and Expenditures analysis
- Budgeting and cash forecasting
- Capital assets reconciliations
- Checks and Debts activities
- Month and end-year process
- Prepare audit schedules and assist for year-end audit
- Interprets the company’s financial results to management and recommend improvement activities.
- Monitor Inventory count
- Manage sales, operations and product marketing functions of remittances
- Build a relationship with banks, suppliers, and government agencies (BIR, SEC, SSS, PHILHEALTH, HDMF, City Office), and all departments of the company
- Organize, file, and protect all accounting and finance documents including original registration and licenses.
- Ensures all reports and disclosures comply with applicable government regulations, professional standards and policies.
- Identify and develop new clients and opportunities. Evaluate new products and services. Expand the business unit
- The position constant communications with customers and internal business partner
- Supports the department’s strategy to achieve the company’s mission and core objective
- Analyze the business through key metrics and benchmarks and lead to continuous improvement. Work closely with department units in the assessment of the store personnel
- Perform process and risk reviews for new products, processes and systems implementations and ensure that changes do not negatively impact the existing controls.
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor/ College Degree, Finance/ Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/ Management, Marketing, or equivalent
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license required
- Proven works as an accounting manager
- Able to handle deliver work on time
- At least 3 years of experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably Supervisor/ 3 Yrs & up experienced employees specialized in General Accounting or equivalent.
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- Proven working experience as Accounting Manager, Accounting Supervisor or Finance Manager
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.