- South Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- In-charge for all petty cash related transactions, cash advances, and expense reimbursements. Ensure internal teams are compliant with internal policies.
- Prepare and collate documents necessary for initiating payments to all internal parties. Verify, allocate, post, and reconcile transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Safeguard company’s assets by performing stock count on fixed assets and inventory to ensure these accounts in balance sheet are properly accounted for.
- Issue withholding tax slips and VAT slips, and ensure proper documentation and track records of the tax files.
- Records all asset, liability, revenue and expense entries by compiling and analysing account information.
- Monitor cash floats on marketplace platform by reconciling payments from payment gateways and ensure the adequacy of cash outflows to transporters to avoid disruption on operations.
- Identify operational needs, and run forecast analysis to ensure adequacy of operational cashflows for brokerage, invoice financing and marketplace business lines.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly matching of cash inflows and outflows per project code, per shipment to ensure cash liquidity and no duplication of payments.
- Perform weekly to monthly budget management analysis per department and per project code to ensure excess or shortfall of budgets are properly accounted for by all head of departments.
- Create financial model for the group company, and perform forecast and re-forecast of the business in the near to long-term future, and adapt to any changes in the economic metrics.
- Produce internal management reports, including monthly executive summary for reporting to head of FP&A.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting from a reputable university.
- High fluency in English.
- 2 years experience working in a similar role.
- Experience working with the Big 4 would be advantageous.
- Knowledgable in Indonesia's taxation.
- Highly meticulous and comfortable with high volume of data and transaction.
- Skillful in using microsoft's products.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.