- South Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- This role will be part Business Development, part Operations, part Data Analysis. Being comfortable in wearing multiple hats to get things done.
- You primary objective is to understand The logistics game. Understanding the Shippers, Brokers & Transporters’ businesses inside & out to ultimately help them grow their business.
- You can roll up your sleeves and be on the front lines to assist with active shipments, coordinating customer shipment needs between external and internal teams. Ensuring that shipments are executed according to customer specifications
- 1-4 years of operations management, business consulting, or related experience managing operations/logistics, building and leading diverse teams, developing and optimizing processes, and achieving operational goals; some entrepreneurial experience is preferred.
- BA/BS with impressive academic record. MBA or advanced degree a plus.
- Entrepreneurial mindset. Proven to be self-motivated, self-directed, and eager to take ownership of ambiguous tasks to ensure success.
- Demonstrated record of excellence. Professional work experience not required, but you have demonstrated excellence in an internship, sports team, school or community activity.
- Analytical Thinking. Data-driven mentality and strong business judgment. Able to roll up your sleeves and analyze data to pull key insights, and then lead your team to execute on those insights.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to build relationships with cross-functional colleagues and external partners, lead and manage a team, and create a hard-working but fun workplace
- Black belt in problem-solving with a “Get It Done” attitude.
- Excellent organization and time management for yourself and your employees.
- Clear Communicator. You are a clear and concise communicator with the ability to synthesize a lot of information quickly and highlight the key insights.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.