- South Jakarta, Indonesia16, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
- Full time
- Investigate anomalies in our data and operations
- Point out potential weaknesses in products, systems, processes, etc, and recommend feasible preventive/ corrective measures
- Liaise with other teams, external customers, and third parties
- Communicate frequently with tech teams to share your business insights
- Bachelor's degree from Computer Science, InformationSystem, Accounting, Finance or other related fields.
- At least 1 year experience working in fraud/risk/compliance area.
- Strong in quantitative/ statistical analytical.
- Able to perform SQL queries and knowledge in database.
- Highly sceptical and logical thinking.
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Safety and Security
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Menara FIF (Head Office) Jl. TB Simatupang Kav 15 Cilandak, Jakarta Selatan 12440
- Financial Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.