IT Graduate Development Program (Batch 10)
- Central Jakarta, Indonesia12A, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Learn about programming languages and databases.
- Every weekly we will evaluate the training provided.
- Fresh Graduate from reputable University with a Degree of Information Technology / Computer Science.
- Technical background with minimum GPA 3.00 of 4.00.
- Has conceptual knowledge in relational database management system (RDBMS), such as Mysql, SQL Server, Oracle, etc.
- Has good knowledge of programming language 1 skill, such as (JAVA, PHP / VB / C / C++ / .NET, Mobile (Android)); mandatory in Java Programming
- Good English communication skill both in written and verbal.
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Menara Batavia 12A Floor Jl. K.H. Mas Mansyur Kav. 126
- Information Technology / IT
- 13 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.