- East Jakarta, Indonesia4, KTB Annex Building 4th Floor, Jl. Jend. A. Yani, Pulomas, East Jakarta, East Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaEast JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Review and give recommendation regarding expatriate permit regulation in order hiring process for new expatriate accordance to the plan and regulation.
- Conduct general meeting of shareholder in order to make sure meeting is running accordance to the plan.
- Advise the company related to IR matters to ensure the working relationship between company and its employee has comply with the prevailing regulation.
- Support as a back up to conduct the compliance meeting and conduct compliance training to ensure all employee aware with the compliance rule that applied in the company.
- Conduct Legal Due Diligence (LDD) in order to know whether the company has carried out its business in accordance with the prevailing law.
- Acting as a back up in for Mirror progress and conduct the weekly meeting for Mirror progress in order to complete the data requested and to check the company's procedures in line with MC's guideline/rule.
- Submit any necessary action and/or document if receive complain related with Legal matter in order to resolve the complain related with legal issue.
- Review and advise for the content of the agreement with supplier and/or propose and recommend to supplier and management to use the agreement template from BSI in order to protect or minimize the legal risk that may occure in the future.
- Review the agreement for supplier, review for the content include for the translation and any gramatical issue.
- Responsible to circulate the draft agreement for management review and get signature from BOD once supplier approve or sign to make sure the agreement signed by authorized person.
Mandatory Job Requirement :
- Understand Limited Liability Law;
- Understand Contract Law;
- Understand Investment Law;
- Know how to process licenses needed by the Company;
- Good communication & Interpersonal Skill;
- English is a must (written and oral);
- Computer Skill (MS Office, Power Point, etc.);
- Detail oriented, good on filling;
- Good Initiative, dynamic and self starter, fast learner, quick thinking and action
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Law or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): contract management, corporate legal, working permit, Investment Law.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Pulomas.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
- 1 Fulltime position(s) available
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Law and Government
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 4, KTB Annex Building 4th Floor, Jl. Jend. A. Yani, Pulomas, East Jakarta, East Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.