Whether you has experience in Data Analytics field and / or someone seeking a new challenge to work at State - Owned Enterprise, BNI provide you with the opportunity to nurture your career as Assistant Manager.
As an Architecture IT Analysis, Your job description is :
- Coordinating, building, and communicating IT Enterprise Architecture based on business plans / strategies as part of the IT Strategic Plan ( ITSP), covering current IT Architecture, developer needs, and future IT architecture target.
- Updating, review, and maintain the completeness of documents and standards/ guidelines IT Architecture periodically.
- Doing trail and error, review, and analysis of trend and development related to IT architecture in anticipation of future IT and business developments.
As our bank continues to grow, we need more talented employees to become our future leaders. We need fresh, creative, skillful, and adventurous individuals who will lead and manage the bank’s transformation to achieve its mission in the future.
Entrance Requirements :
- S1 /S2 from reputable universities from computer engineer and/or Information engineer .
- Good communication skill
- Has Experience in IT at least for 2 (two) Years.
- Understanding of IT architecture rules and standards, having TOGAF certificate more preferable.
- Understanding of COBIT / IT-IL Framework is an added value.
- Proficient in English (active) and submit your score in the application (TOEFL /IELTS), we only accept score provided by official /authorized institution and valid.
- No direct (nuclear) family currently working as an active employee of BNI.
- You are required to fulfill your Kalibrr Account Profile (Contact Info (included photo, date of birth, gender) and Education are mandatory)
- You are required to fill in all Applications Questions at Kalibrr
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
After you succeeded to be employee, you will be allowed to get these benefits (based on company's regulation) :
- Annual Bonus
- Quarterly Bonus
- Flexible Loan
- Personal Learning Wallet to support your never-ending improvement
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- BNI Building, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 1, Daerah Khusus Ibu kota Jakarta 10220, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Financial Services