ITASP11 - Technical Analyst - IT Onboarding & Servicing
PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk.
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- As the application Technical Analyst you will provide application support with specific focus on the technical features of Loan Origination System, Decision Engine, Document Management, Voice Recording, Collection System, Central Liability System, Collateral Management, Sales & Relationship Platform, Onboarding System and Social Media Platform.
- Function as one of the key contacts for the organization on all production issues.
- Share the responsibility for application availability based on SLA, scheduled deployments or emergency changes, and do wellness checks after critical patch / maintenance / switch-overs.
- Responsible for diagnosing and resolving application issues to ensure optimal performance and usability for the various system users, providing root cause analysis with recommendations for improvements and encourage future prevention.
- Expected to lead the analysis of root cause factors that impact the reliability, accuracy and efficiency of assigned application.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert during other projects as required. Will work across various application development teams, database and systems specialists for additional support when required to supplement and expand their knowledge.
- Perform service transition from development to support.
- Develop / utilize core support tools and processes to perform work while improving day-to-day practices for support team members with the goal of delivering service improvements to the business.
- Responsible for the creation of software operations and support related documentation.
- Research and develop process improvements in dedication to continuous improvement.
General Qualifications :
- Strong sense of ownership - Feeling of personal accountability for all areas directly or indirectly supporting. Should have willingness to drive people on all sides of an issue to a common understanding and then drive them toward resolution.
- Communication – Should be able to clearly communicate ideas in technical or business terms with senior business leadership, leadership outside the LOB (internal or external), their peers across IT, as well as their team. Demonstrated poise, confidence and professional maturity to interface with senior-level executives.
- Leadership - Assess a situation, prioritize requirements, and then go out to any IT team, including both development and infrastructure, and get support as needed.
- Self-Directed - Has a strong sense of self and purpose. Understands tasks and role, and does not need daily reassurances, yet maintains an open dialogue with all of the stakeholders.
- Sufficient level of written and oral communication in the English language
- Able to work well under pressure and manage competing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm and innovation
Specific Qualifications (Skills/Certification) :
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Computer Science, related field or Equivalent work experience
- Strong Experience in Incidents Management, Problem Management, Capacity Management and Change Management which related to :
- Loan Origination System
- Decision Engine
- Document Management
- Voice Recording
- Collection System
- Central Liability System
- Collateral Management
- Sales & Relationship Platform
- Onboarding System
- Social Media Platform
- Experience with most of the following technologies :
- Oracle Database 11/12
- SQL Server 2008-2012
- WebServer (Jboss, Apache, IIS, Weblogic, Glassfish, Spring)
- IBM DataStage
- Windows OS
- Linux OS
- Android Studio
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Experience with one (or more) of the following programming languages :
- Certifications in Java Programming and/or Pegasystems are highly preferred
- Experience as UNIX/Linux System Admin is a plus
Working Experiences (min. years) :
- 3+ years of proven experience in systems analysis, problem management or application support
- 4+ years of experience in developing and/or supporting applications related to IT Onboarding and Servicing
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- 1 opening
About PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk.
Bank Mandiri was established on 2 October 1998, as part of the bank restructuring program of the Government of Indonesia. In July 1999, four state-owned banks - Bank Bumi Daya, Bank Dagang Negara, Bank Exim and Bapindo - were amalgamated into Bank Mandiri. The history of these four banks can be traced back to over 140 years, and together they had contributed to the beginning of the Indonesian banking sector. We are continuously seeking mutually beneficial business opportunities that create synergies, building alliances and strengthening our supporting businesses with and through our subsidiaries, notably Mandiri Sekuritas in investment banking, AXA Mandiri Financial Services in insurance, Bank Syariah Mandiri in Sharia banking, Bank Mantap in micro banking, and Mandiri Tunas Finance in multi-finance. In 2011, Bank Mandiri acquired Mandiri AXA General Insurance (MAGI), a joint-venture between Bank Mandiri and AXA Societe Anonyme, to strengthen Bank Mandiri's penetration into the general insurance business. With various subsidiaries that support our businesses, we have further strengthened our position as a prominent financial holdings institution in Indonesia. Bank Mandiri consistently provides the best service for the company, employees and customers. As the results, we received several awards within this years (i.e. Top Companies 2022: The 15 best workplaces to grow your career in Indonesia by Linkedin; World's Best Bank 2022 by Forbes; Indonesia Outstanding Acclaimed Company 2021 by Warta Ekonomi; iNews Maker Award by iNewsTV; 19th Annual Best Sub Custodian Bank Awards 2021 by Global Finance Magazine; Top Corporate Social Responsibility Award 2021 by Top Business).