This position is to compile an organization development policy based on effective best practices, which include: design and study of organizational structure, career development and capacity planning
- Have at least Bachelor Degree from reputable university with education background preferably from psychology.
- Have at least 5 years of experience as Organization Development and Human Resource.
- Expert with Job Evaluation
- Familiar with Strategic Planning
- Strong on logical Analysis.
- A good self-learner.
- Have a good ability to develop technical documentation.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Teamwork player.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Carry out employee planning analysis to determine capacity planning optimally based on business strategies and need
- Develop career development programs to support employee engagement
- Ensuring the needs and fulfillment of employees, developing and increasing employee productivity, including increasing competency and product knowledge of employees under its supervision
- Monitoring the balance between costs (budget) and the ability of existing systems to "attracting" and "retaining" employees
- Review and set performance measures, annual and long-term goals for all employees under direct supervision.
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Human Resources
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Banking / Mortgage
- 1 opening