Team Lead - Transaction & Wholesale
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- To strengthen and increase product awareness, promotion & services of wholesale segment that will lead to increasing Banks image as well as sales volume to achieve KPI/target.
- To make sure marketing communication activities are effective to achieve sales target and KPI/target.
- To make sure every visual design, from above the line to below the line materials as well as other promotional programs, is consistent with Bank Mandiri Branding Guideline.
- Closely working together with Wholesale Segment business units to create, implement and monitor marketing communication and promotion programs, as well as evalute the post programs result.
- To keep monitor and update on the latest trend and competitor activities of wholesale and transactional banking segment.
- Min. 7 years experience in marketing communication;
- Variety experience in all forms of creative execution, event & product activation;
- Comprehensive knowledge & experience of agency jobs, media buying, media planning, campaign management, and media traffic management from beginning to end;
- Capability in working alongside product manager, translating product brief, planning & developing 360 degrees marketing campaigns;
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiencesand devising marketing campaigns that engage, inform & motivate;
- Experience in advertising and / or media agency is preferred.
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Banking / Mortgage
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.