Team Leader Banking Research / Strategy & Financial Analyst
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaStrategy & Performance Management Group, Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Develop Bank Mandiri business and financial strategy formulation and analysis as part of Bank Mandiri's short-term strategic plan (RKAP), medium term (Bank Business Plan / RBB) and long-term (Long Term Plan / RJP) plan and ensure strategies in each Strategic Business Unit in line with Bank Mandiri's strategic direction.
- Analyze various financial and business aspects of a strategic nature and its implications for Bank Mandiri's performance, either routine or ad-hoc analysis in accordance with senior management's request.
- Conducting banking and financial industry research with a communicative and systematic structure using reliable data sources so that the results can be accounted for and used by management for strategic decision making.
- Perform data crunch and data analysis, prepare both spreadsheet analysis and presentation systematically and time efficiently, and able to develop a comprehensive, accurate, and easily accessed database of banking.
- At least Bachelor degree from (S-1) majoring in Economics, Accounting, Management, Business Administration, Engineering
- Has minimum of 5 years experience in strategy development, business and financial planning / consulting / performance management system / economic research.
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Strong knowledge in banking / financial industry / capital market
- Enjoy number crunching, statistical testing, interpreting data and information, financial report analysis.
- Avid user of presentation tools such as PowerPoint or Keynote.
- Intermediate Financial Analysis Training.
- Strategic planning training and corporate finance (M & A, corporate action, etc.
- Professional certification or candidates of professional exams such as CFA / FRM / PF
- Data Visualization skill using tools such as Tableau/Power BI/ Qlikview
- Familiarity with accessing Information terminal such as Reuters / Bloomberg
- Data Visualization
- Presentation Skills
- Analyzing Data
- Judgement and Decision Making
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Financial Modelling
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Banking / Mortgage
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.