IT Operation Manager
- South Jakarta, Indonesia16, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
- Full time
- Responsible for performing all IT business operational processes and procedures.
- Ensuring that all IT services and infrastructure meet operational targets.
- Runs and monitors infrastructure components, specialize by platform or application.
- Ensure the infrastructure optimization, disaster recovery optimization, performance optimization and other projects.
- Responsible for using and production monitoring tools to track and improve the efficiency and quality of systems operation.
- Ensure that office infra/desktop hardware procurement initiation, troubleshooting and maintenance are going well.
- At least have 5 years of programming/software development experience, APP Development experience would be a plus.
- Candidate should ideally be either from a fintech background, software vendor ir software development 'body shops' and consultancy firms.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Experienced with various software delivery models and project management methodologies.
- The candidate would be a commercially astute professional with the ability to balance control, governance and business needs.
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Menara FIF (Head Office) Jl. TB Simatupang Kav 15 Cilandak, Jakarta Selatan 12440
- Financial Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.