Interior Sales Designer
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 11 days
- Recruiter responds
- 25% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 minutes ago
- Retail Industry
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Robins Design Center, Ortigas, Pasig City, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts / Interior Design, must be licensed
- At least 1-2 years relevant work experience in a Printing and Ads industry or Interior Designing company.
- Knowledgeable in Retail Visual Merchandising, Printing and Ad Design, and Business Development in a printing and design environment.
- Extensive knowledge in handling software in printing and design such as adobe, printshop, Corel, Autocad, etc.,
- Willing to work in Ortigas
The Interior Sales Designer will be assigned in the showroom during its operating hours. He or She will represent the brand/showroom (Brushstrokes/Designery). He or She needs to explain and suggest various interior design solutions for exciting and prospect clients like interior designers, contractors, developers, owners, and the like.
B. Duties and Responsibilities
1. Determines needs of clients and explains all materials, printing and application offered by Designery to all inquiries and visitors.
2. Negotiate and deal with the client the project cost based on the approved pricelist and coordinate with the schedule of commitment to the operations and production department.
3. Conduct full presentation of the proposed or recommended design solution on the client’s perspective.
4. Maintain records of contacts and details of key account clients.
5. Should be updated with latest trends in interior design, should be creative and propose different ideas to Business Development and clients.
6. Prepare cost estimate and monitors commitment of lead time.
7. Propose, Create, and Design window display, interior design solutions, furniture or special projects related.
8. Update clients from time to time of the development of the project.
9. Handles after sales service of Designery by giving a completion report to clients
10. Act as leadman on all special projects by giving instructions or directions based on the client requirement to the concerned department.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Performance Bonus